Monday, July 13, 2009

Random trips to the wilderness

OK, maybe not wilderness but there were trees at least. I've been a bit remiss about posting since school got out, so here are a few of our adventures this summer.

Camping with the Frost's extended family over Memorial weekend:
Camping with Grandma just a few miles from home - we're working our way through the county parks with camping potential:



My road trip to the Black Sheep Gathering on the last day of school. It was a blast, and I barely resisted becoming a shetland sheep owner. If I hadn't had to go back on Amtrak and doubted their willingness to have sheep roaming the aisles . . . also loved the Jacob sheep, but found those horns a little intimidating.






And my cousin's backyard definitely doesn't count as wilderness, but we had a great time there, complete with the Italian branch of the family and a band.

It's been a pretty good summer so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment