Monday, August 31, 2009

Fast train


This morning I got up to meet an important supplier in Taiwan. This meeting was schedules just because I am here, making it a good opportunity. I found that it might be a learning experience for me. This vendor is a big corporatation. I started this trip riding on a train that flies at 300KMH. It was great! I rode from one side of the island to the other side in 90 minutes.
The meeting went well. The lady took me to a good restaurant where we had a feast of endless dishes. But the most enjoyable thing was the ride on the train.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to ride on one of those super fast crazy trains! Glad your meeting went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous, jealous, jealous! I can't wait to hear you tell me about it in person!

    ReplyDelete