Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

J dictated his letter to Santa to me. He really wanted it to just say, "Dear Santa, I want a Power Ranger, from J" but I told him he had to say something nice first and also explain if he'd been good. So this was his second attempt:

Dear Santa,

Thank you, Santa, because you give things to little kids if they've been good boys. I was good because Mama didn't yell at me or scream at me. I ask when I can take my seatbelt off when I don't hear the engine. I don't say bad things about the dinner. I always ask politely for milk.

Please, I want a Power Ranger.

D has also been good. D would like a car.

I like you Santa. Please.

J

1 comment:

  1. That is a crack up! But a very nice job for his second time around. :-) Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete