Sunday, December 6, 2009

Such . . . creative . . . children

A long while ago, Roni's mom gave the kids fingerpaints, which I promptly put up in a very high cupboard. Today we finally remembered them and got them out for the kids, who had a blast.









Unfortunately, the blue turned out NOT to be washable. Oops. Yesterday was my friend Paige's annual cookie party, which is always chaos and great fun. The children created these, complete with the ever traditional Christmas dinosaur and foot. They also are very stuck together in places, creating permanent cookie towers. But I can personally attest to the fact that they are very tasty!
(Not sure why the picture keeps turning itself sideways.)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, stuff like fingerpaints scare the bajeebers out of me, too! I'm not a risk taker in that area.

    ReplyDelete